Monday, January 5, 2009

Governer's inaguration











Today I went to Governor Hunstman's inaguration. It was absolutely freezing cold!!!!! I also got to see David Archuleta perform the National Anthem,he sang so good,he was soooooooo cute!!! I also got to see the president of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints: Thomas S. Monson. It was the closest I've ever been to him! It was so cool! I was like a yard away from David Archuleta because before the actual event he came out because ksl5 wanted to interview him.His mom and dad,Lupe and Jeff Archuleta were also there with him. It was a great day except for it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. Great Pictures Colie. I am so glad you got to go to the inaguration. It is something you will always remember. Being a part of an important historic moment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coli, so you got to see your good buddy Dave, well, next time you see him, say hi for me, lol. Keep up your blog, this is fun, bye for now

    Uncle Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats soooooooooooo cool im so happy just to post comments on the blog see you at school by

    carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so mad at you but am so happy for you. but you were only 1 yard away. thats amazing. how close where you to monson

    ReplyDelete