Sunday, January 4, 2009

Other Favorites

My favorite song in primary is,"A Child's Prayer." I don't have a favorite scripture but I definatley know that they are the true word of God.

Some of my other favorite songs are,"I'm Gonna Getcha Good" by Shania Twain,"Get Out,[Leave] by Jojo,"Forr Good" from the musical, Wicked, "This is my Time" from That's so Raven, "Since u Been Gone","Behind These Hazel Eyes",and "Because of You" all from Kelly Clarkson. "Alone in the Universe" from the musical, Seussical,"Crush" and "A Little Too Not Over You" both by David Archuleta, "One Step At a Time" by Jordin Sparks,"No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown, "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne,"A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton,"Dance Like there's no Tomorrow" by Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson, "Don't Stop Believing by Journey,"Supernatural" from That's so Raven,"True to your Heart"also from That's so Raven, and last, "A Day in the Sun" by Anneliese Van Der Pol. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Could you tell me all about going to see the governor's inaguration today? What did you feel when you heard David sing, how you felt when you saw President Monson, was it chilly, and was it crowded? Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete