Friday, January 30, 2009

just another blog!?!?

Hi everyone! Sorry I havnt been blogging lately.I've been going to Seussical practice and I STARTED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!! It's kind of crazy but, it's ok! School isn't that hard actually I had fun today because we went on a field trip to this weird modern dance-thingamajig!!!!!!!!!
It was really interesting. My mom also went with me so it was great!And then all we really did when we got back was we listend to a story my teacher is reading to our class and then I got out early because it's a Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My day was great! I'll keep on posting. bye!

2 comments:

  1. Colie, I am glad you had such a great day on Friday. It is good to see you blogging again. See you soon. Love Aunt Lisa in Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, cute girl! I finally looked up your blog! I have a post on my blog that you can do. It is my most current entry. Just copy and paste it to your blog and fill out the answers. www.draneydiaries.blogspot.com
    My friend, Whitney, has some fun blog post ideas. I will see if I can get some from her and I will share with you.

    ReplyDelete